Book your stay at Eingedi Retreat
HOW TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING:
- A 50% deposit is required asap to secure your booking.
- The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- We operate on a first come first served basis.
- Proof of payment to be emailed to email@example.com
Name: EINGEDI TRUST
No: 625 7322 5010
Br. Code: 221425
FNB SWIFT Code: FIRNZAJJ
We accept the following credit cards Visa, Euro/MasterCard at our establishment
2. TRANSFERWISE – You can make a deposit with Transferwise using our banking details.
3. PAYPAL – paypal.me/EingediRetreat
4. MASTERPASS APP – Send us your email address, to receive the payment link with instructions. The link will direct you toward the MASTERPASS app to download and make the payment. We will then receive an email to notify us of a successful payment. Make sure to check your Spam, if the link is not in your Inbox. Move to Inbox to activate the button in order to be able to proceed.
OUR RATES INCLUDE
- Swimming pool with lapa
- Children’s splash pool
- Braai & picnic areas
- Self-guided game drives
- Unofficial walks
- 4×4 driving trails
- Cycling routes
- Recreational fishing
- Farmyard animals
OUR RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Refundable damage deposit of R200
- Boma/fire-pit use
- 4×4 guided game drives
- Official Green Flag hiking trails
- Meals or farm food items
- Games Room fees
- Paddle boat hire
- Cleaning services
• No cancellation fee will be charged for bookings/enquiries cancelled within 24 hours of making a booking.
• 50% of the fee will be charged for cancellations of bookings thereafter.
• 100% of the fee will be charged for cancellations within 5 days of arrival.
CHECK-IN: 2pm – 7pm
- Late arrivals: guests arriving after 7pm must make prior arrangements with Eingedi Retreat.
Extended Stays: Overnight guests may choose to check-in before 2pm and/or check-out after 10am at a fee of R55pp/day, if the chalet is available. Please arrange with reception prior to arrival.
No arrivals before 8am, and no departures after 4pm when booking an extended stay.
- On arrival, guests need to check-in at reception and sign the indemnity form, after which they will be accompanied to their chalet.
On departure, the chalet keys need to be handed in to a staff member at reception, and any outstanding amounts settled.
Rivers of living water
Eingedi Retreat embraces biblical principles, and we endeavor to provide a family-friendly environment. This is a place of rest and refreshing for those who appreciate the Creator's handiwork. Come and experience the simple, wholesome living and peace that can be found here.
Weekdays: 7am - 5pm
(day visitors) 9am - 6pm
Sundays: 8am - 6pm
KITCHEN: Sat dinner - Fri lunch